A place for Inspiration...Where our Imaginations can take flight.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Studio Vignettes

Thought I'd share some pretty Vignettes from my home Studio with you...

 

Above my Armoir



The moon is a template my late husband and I designed for our Daugher Emily's Cradle.
Yes, she slept in a large crescent moon that rocked on the moon's curve.
It now resides in her closet holding toys.




My studio has a large Family tree painted on the wall.
The branches creep onto my kitchen ceiling which I painted clouds and birds on.




Lastly, I will share with you a couple treasures I recently acquired.
The old Camera and the darling green head vase filled with Vintage Millinery.
The frame houses one of my favorite Coco Chanel quotes...

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Embrace the differences in people!

Carpe Diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment