A place for Inspiration...Where our Imaginations can take flight.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mermaid Revisited...

What inspires you?

As a young child/preteen, we grew up swimming in my Aunt Nancy's pool almost every day for at least 5 months of the year.

I can't tell you how many times my cousin Kim and I pretended to be mermaids, hooking our feet together and swimming as if our legs were one big flipper.

Every time I look at a Mermaid, those memories return.

I know many of you can relate.

Here is one of my Mermaid paintings...

Aren't we all just mermaids washed ashore?

Have a blissfully creative day!!!

3 comments:

  1. That is very pretty, you paint so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! I can so relate to wanting to be a mermaid. Thanks for following me on my creative journey! I look forward to following yours.

    Hugs,
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ladies, sooo much!
    It is always to have your work validated
    by your peers.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete