A place for Inspiration...Where our Imaginations can take flight.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Winged Muse Mascot

My fascination with Body parts seems to be escalating.
Promise not on the Silence of the Lambs Level...Clarice??

This lovely lass is from the 50's/60's...made of plastic.


My guess she was a counter top lingerie mannequin.
Hence the legs, for getting panties and garters on...and then there are those
perky bullet boobs...






The girl was blotchy gold, so I sprayed her base with some metallic silver paint.
Then started lightly brushing her with 3 different metallic paints.
Peridot, Aquamarine and Blue Topaz.
My goal is to have a Peacock feather colorization on her...



There, her color is done and I am happy with it.
Now for the art on her.  Twisted woody vines with green tendrils, pinkish roses,
white blossoms, a bird and butterfly.  Maybe a nest too.
I spent a good chunk of Thursday painting her, but she is not finished,
so I will post her finished pic later today or first thing tomorrow.

Have a Blissfully Creative Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment