A place for Inspiration...Where our Imaginations can take flight.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CHA...HOORAY!!!


Today I attended the CHA Convention in Anaheim with 10 wonderul Friends.

I have one word to describe my feelings today....




Well, "Inspiration" to be exact.

Art is WONDERFUL.  I am so thankful to be able to be part of the Creative Community.

Today made me strive for more and gave me a new direction and focus.



Since I sewed yesterday and today I was at CHA, I don't have a new project to share with you, so I dove into my archives and found a picture of these two mannequins I painted last year.

Both were in VERY poor shape and got "makeovers"



This is a pic from a couple years back of my broken down mannequins that have all since been rehabilitated and sold.

Until tomorrow...

Be Inspired!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment